Lot No. 0305-TN (15.7oz) Slub Denim
Momotaro's "Tight Tapered" fit is a very slim and modern tapered fit with a medium/low rise, slim thighs, and a very strong taper throughout the leg.
For 10 years, Momotaro has sat atop the Japanese denim industry, consistently producing some of the most beautiful garments in the world. Some highlights from this release are the cowhide leather patch sourced from the Tochigi Leather Factory of North Tokyo, custom Peach & Gold selvedge ID, and indigo dyed canvas back yoke. Being the ten year milestone, Momotaro pulled old buttons from collections past for a “button timeline” in the front fly that only a true jeans freak will totally appreciate. To wrap it up, they’ve added custom jacquard pocket bags, special woven labels, and of course–their classic battle stripes arcuate.
Comes with a limited edition canvas jacquard bag and indigo-dyed bandana.
- 15.7oz unsanforized one wash
slub selvedge denim (We recommend sizing up!)
- "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor, strength, and the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story
- Rope dyed with pure indigo
- Limited edition pink and gold selvedge
- Custom button fly featuring all 5 original Momotaro buttons
- Custom 10th anniversary canvas pocket bags
- Natural leather patch with 10th anniversary Momotaro branding
- Pink inseam thread, representing the peach from the Momotaro folklore story
- Custom antique copper rivets, with back pocket rivet detail
- Chain stitch on hem
- Filled belt loops
- Made in Japan
Denim, button, rivet and patch … all details are MOMOTARO JEANS
100% Zimbabwe Cotton (Selvedge Fabric)
... raised by the grace of Mother Africa and recognized as the best quality cotton in the world. It is harvested by hand, therefore it doesn’t get any damage and mixed with less impurity. For that reason, Zimbabwe cotton has many characters which is provided by well-proportioned fiber structure, such as a high luster and whitening, also good pliability and dyeing. Basically, in order to make a good quality jeans, it is a important to use long staple and less jointed original cotton fiber. Momotaro picks up 100% original Zimbabwe Cotton to deliver sensitive detail abrasion - different to ordinary heavy oz denim. (MOMOTARO JEANS quote)